Types of Insurance one should have.
Savings and Investment plans help you save regularly and be adequately prepared to meet family’s financial needs in the future.
These online investment plans offer various features that help meet your specific financial needs with investments made according to your appetite to take risks.
Term insurance is a life insurance product, which offers financial coverage to the policyholder for a specific time period. In case of death of the insured individual during the policy term, the death benefit is paid by the company to the beneficiary. One should know importance of term insurance key features and why you should opt for it before buying term insurance. The purpose of taking life insurance is to provide life cover to the policyholder and financial security to his family. There are two ways the individual can take life insurance: 1. By opting for a pure life cover, also known as term insurance 2. By taking life cover with a savings component built-in,also called endowment insurance
- Indian Cyber insurance market picking up: Report
- Irda sets up committee to study innovations in insurance
- HDFC bank to sell Birla Sun Life plans
- Analytics provides a springboard to innovation in insurance industry: Nilesh Parmar, COO, Edelweiss Tokio
- IRDAI gets 5 applications for non-life, reinsurance business
- Take measures to fix cyber security gaps: IRDAI to insurers
- Irdai panel to help move to risk-based capital norms in 3 yrs
- Life insurers' new premium grows 23% to Rs 17,513 crore in August
- Irdai allows OTP for opening online insurance account
- Gen Re kicks off operations after receiving final licence from IRDAI